Available for the following plans: Prestige, Custom, AppSumo.
Every Feedback Form can have its own (sub)domain, or several forms can use the same domain with a different trailing path (eg. feedback.company.com/survey-1,feedback.company.com/survey-2), it's your call.
To add a own custom domain on Feedier, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Form you want to use the domain for, and find the Settings tab, then "Web Link":
- Click "Custom domain", you will see a field to enter a custom domain:
Make sure you include the https:// prefix in the box.
- On your DNS manager, create a new CNAME record from your custom domain to --> http://feedier.linj.clearalias.com/
- The magic will happen in the next couple hours, if it does not. After 6-12 hours, please contact us.
Example for a Google Domain
Follow these steps:
- Name/Host/Alias: your subdomain, for example for feedback.yourdomain.com your subdomain is feedback
- TTL: 3600
- Record Type: CNAME
- Value/Answer/Destination: feedier.linj.clearalias.com
With the above configuration, https://feedback.yourdomain.com will point to the form, no trailing path after the .com.
Can I use the same (sub)domain for several Feedback Form?
You just have to add the trailing path in the custom domain box, and it will work like a charm.