To use Feedier on your websites and applications in order to get live feedback, you can use the Web widget. It will add a great-looking dynamic button on your website or application to engage directly with your users. To use the widget, Feedier generates a unique HTML snippet for every form that you can use in your application to generate it.
- Edit the form you'd like to use with the widget.
- From the form editor, click on Share and then Widget Code
- Copy the code that appears in order to set up the widget
- You have the option to customize the widget's design and basic operations on this page.
- Click the button 'Save and Preview' to view your changes.
Adding Context Attributes to the Widget
In order to get the most out of the widget, you'll want to attach your metadata that you collect on your website/application.
By doing this, when your user leaves feedback, their metadata is attached to the feedback which can be analysed in the future using the activity chart/PDF report and more.
Here's how the widget code may look:
Standard widget code:
Widget code with context attributes 'user ID', 'Role', 'Signed up' added.
<script id="feedier-widget-script" src="https://feedier.com/js/widgets/v2/widgets.js?form-id=13&public-key=cb6c6eb920a84638d90e557d988193f8&no_header=true&user_id=1234&role=Premium&signed_up=14.02.21" async></script>
Testing the widget
In order to make sure the widget is running the way you’d like, you’ll need to clear the cookies to retest on your webpage.