In this article, you will find:
1. Export all your feedback data to Excel (Insight page - results to questions)
1. Export all your feedback data to Excel
- From the Feedback Entries page, use the search button to filter the feedback, leave empty to download all.
- Select the “Download” button.
- You can download the Feedback Data in XLSX format
Remember that the Search Query is linked to the download. Make sure your search button is showing (0) in order to download all feedback.
You can still share the data that you can’t export to Excel via the “Share” button in the PDF report. This gives you a presentable way of displaying your findings to key stakeholders.
The following information will cover the “insight” page
Much like the Feedback page, you can also download results here based on the criteria you include in the filtered search.
1. Question Answer Results
From the Insights page, we try to do the analysis for you. However, you can export all the individual answers to Excel for spreadsheet analysis. Click on the “Results” tab on the left navigation, then click on the cog icon and choose to export your data either as grouped or listed.
2. Push Requests
If you want to see all the SMS and Emails that you’ve sent through Feedier, click on the “SMS and Emails” icon on the left navigation then, from the Push Status and Listing table you can download the results directly.