In this article, you will find:
1. How to create a new question
Feedier gives you the opportunity to choose from 15+ interactive question types. Get the right insight with the right question, every type is designed to be as engaging as possible.
1. Create a new Question
- Select a Question Type
- Fill in the details
- Add options to the question
- Define terms of the question in the advanced tab
2. Edit a Question
- Click on the settings icon on the right of the question
- Select “Edit”
- You can also change the order the question is displayed by clicking on the question and dragging it up or down
3. Deleting a Question
- Click on the settings icon
- Click “Delete”
- Remember, deleting questions will delete the feedback assigned to it on the dashboard.
You can still however download a raw Excel file of the deleted data.
4. Putting questions into a section
Check out our article on creating and managing question sections.
|Note: You can find the analysis section for individual questions on the Insights page|