Learn how to connect your Feedier account to Zapier, and how to automate processes using Zapier.
What Feedier Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Feedback - Triggers when a new feedback entry is received. Note that you can also apply a dynamic filter so you only collect the entries matching a specific filter.
- New Carrier - Triggers when a new Feedback Carrier is created
- Item tagged - Triggers when an item is tagged
- New Tag - Triggers when a new tag is created
- New dynamic filter - Triggers when a new filter is created
- Send SMS - Sends a SMS text message to ask gently the user to give his feedback.
- Send Email - Sends a new email to ask gently the user to give his feedback.
How to Get Started with Feedier on Zapier
When you start creating a Feedier Zap for the first time, you will be asked to connect your Feedier account.
When you click connect, you will then be asked to enter your Feedier Private API Key, which can be found on your Integrations page. Make sure to use your private key.
If those steps were correct, you'll get sent back to your Zap where you will now have your Feedier account successfully connected!
For an illustrated video:
Popular Things to do with Feedier
You can find example on our Zapier dedicated page here.
Other Examples of Automations
Contact Updates With Your CRM
Thanks to the integration between Feedier and SharpSpring through Zapier, you can automatically sync your contact information and customer feedback.
SharpSpring is a highly-rated global provider of affordable, cloud-based marketing automation. Marketing agencies and businesses around the world rely on SharpSpring to generate leads, improve conversions to sales, and drive higher returns on marketing investments.