Feedier handles everything for you when it comes to the rewards. Including the reward's delivery to the end-user. You can list all the distributed rewards from the "Rewards" page, you will see the status for everyone of them:
The different delivery status are:
- Pending: The reward is has been won and the email will be sent shortly.
- Processing: The email is being sent. If it's a money reward (or Amazon eGift) it can last a couple hours as our team must process it for you.
- Delivered: The reward has been read and delivered with certainty.
- Sent: The email was sent. It does not mean that it has been open yet. But it was sent from the Feedier server without error.
- Failed: The email was not sent. If that happens, open a new ticket to get more details.
If you want to handle the Reward delivery on your end (like if you send a package), you can update its status automatically through the Feedier API. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.