- From your dashboard, click Insights
- You can pick up to four searches, these are your benchmark tools.
- You can benchmark the General and Questions tab in order to start comparing your feedback between different data sets.
Setting up a benchmark comparison
- Choose the filter from the search, select a condition, a value and then click “Apply”
|- Do the same for the Search #2|
- Now your page will appear with with the colour-coded searches whenever there is comparable data.
|Note: You can even compare user stories to make things easier, select ‘Saved User Stories’ in the search box, and select the user stories to compare.|