What are the teams in Feedier?
Every organization in Feedier has at least one team: The primary team. A team is an independent entity of 1 to 5 users, depending on your plan (Explorer, Prestige, Custom...) you can add sub-teams and more users.
- Teams are designed to be independent entities, they have their own segments, forms, users, tags...
- Every team member can access any sub-team.
- Parent teams contain the data of sub-teams (see example below).
Example: 4 teams are attached to your Organization
- Primary team (always present)
- North America
In that case:
- Users from the primary team can access any sub-team and the forms/feedbacks/segments present are a merge of the sub-teams).
- Users from the Europe team can only access France and Germany forms/feedbacks and not the North American ones.
The Plan, Integrations, Affiliate and Organization pages can only be accessed through the Primary Team with an Admin account.