Segments allow you to group data sets together that you wish to track, giving you the ability to get notified as soon as feedback matches the group you created. Start linking your segments into Journeys for a macro look at your feedback.
Create a Segment
1. Go to the Segments page and click the "New Segment" button on the right.
2. Add a Name (1) and a Description (2) You can also add an Avatar. Then, choose a filter (3), select your conditions (operator and value) and click “Validate” (4) and "Save" (5).
This filter is the same as the Search button that can be found on several different pages on the platform.
3. After validating, you can add another filter to stack multiple selectors. When using multiple conditions, you can use the or/and function to enhance the level of search precision.
View the segmented Feedback data
Every time you receive a feedback that matches your selected criteria they will be automatically updated in real-time. Want to see all your collected data? Follow these simple steps:
1. From the Segment, choose the segment that you want to dig deeper into, and click on view all insights.
2. Here you can choose to view your data as:
- A PDF report that contains all the responses in a visual way along with key statistics and graphics that will help you understand the data better. You can download the PDF report to share the insights with your team members.
- General datasets on the Insights page
- Individual Feedback entries to view every received feedback separately for a detailed analysis.
Live notifications through Actions
Feedier can be fully integrated into your workflow and with your favorite tools.
In the Actions tab, you can use segments to trigger notifications via emails or third-party app. We offer live notifications for: Slack, ClickUp, MS Teams, Google Sheets, Trello, Intercom, and more.
You will be instantly notified on them whenever you receive a new feedback that matches your segment.
For more information on how to set this up, click here.
Create a new Journey
Live Journeys allow you to group your feedback inside the Segment Cards and visualize them into a Journey. Each Segment is a cohort of your feedback based on filters you select and represents a specific touchpoint of your customer journey when you have collected feedback. The Journey is updated automatically when a feedback matches your filters.
The journey is your opportunity to group and visualize different experiences.
1. From the Journey page on your dashboard, click “New Journey”
2. From there, you can choose between a blank Journey or a Template. Add your journey’s name, description, and save.
3. Once this is set up, you can match your Segments with Touch points and Sources to create your Journey.