Connect your external workplace tools in order to receive results directly from Feedier.
By connecting Slack to your Feedier account, you can receive a Slack notification for each new feedback received on Feedier, you can notify the right person at the right time, choose the Slack channel you want to be notified on or manage your feedback. in the easiest way for you.
You'll need to have first created a user story. Find out how to create one here.
Here are the steps to follow to integrate Feedier with your Slack account.
1. Go to the ‘Actions’ tab on the Dashboard
2. Select 'Add User Story' and select the one you'd like to choose.
3. Then select 'Add an Action' and Integrations -> Slack Message
4. This will open up a prompt telling you how to connect, click 'Connect'
Y5. Select the channel or user that you'd like to have the alert go to and click 'Allow'
6. Your're now set up and ready to receive live alerts based on the user story you've chosen.