Google Review is the most popular review platform in the world. 59% of consumers use it to read reviews on different companies before making a purchase. So if your business has a profile on Google Review, it's in your best interest to give importance to these reviews.
Feedier allows you to centralize your Google Reviews in one place and generates clear and intuitive reports of the results.
How to connect to the API
Feedier needs to have access to this API: https://developers.google
- Go to the Google API Console and select the project you created for use with Business Profile.
- To determine your project ID, look in the Project ID column.
- Complete and submit the access request form.
- A follow-up email is sent to you after your request has been reviewed.
- After approval, see Basic setup to enable the Business Profile APIs for your project.
- Credentials are managed through Google Cloud Platform: https://console.cloud.google.com/
- We would need a new GCP project like "*your company* Reviews Analysis"'
- Go in the API library and enable for the project: Google My Business API, My Business Account Management API, My Business Information API
- Once enabled > Credentials > Create OAuth client ID
- Application Type : Web Application
- Authorized Redirect URLs : https://dashboard.feedier.com/import/google-reviews/callback/
We will then need the Client ID and Client Secret for the integration to work.
How to set it up in Feedier
First, you can go to the Feedback page of your Feedier dashboard. Once on this page, you just have to click on the 'Import' button and select the 'Google Reviews' method.
Then you need to enter your Google Client ID and your Google Client Secret found thanks to the steps listed above.
Then you just need to match the elements of your Google Reviews with the elements of your form, like a satisfaction question for example or context attributes and click Complete.
The last step is to click Connect for the Feedback to start importing. The application will call this endpoint every hour from 6 AM to 8 PM to get the new reviews from all your properties and analyse them.